We are a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization based in California and is registered in Alaska. Founded by Afghan Americans as an all volunteer group, we are dedicated to serving the people of Afghanistan. AEBT is also registered in Afghanistan as an NGO .
To empower the Afghan people through building knowledge and skills development in the areas of education and health in Afghanistan.
1. Increase awareness of the Afghan people in education.
2. Improve understanding of basic healthcare services.
3. Promote understanding and establish viable activities towards economic self reliance.
4. Develop and strengthen understanding of the culture of peace education and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
5. Coordinate activities and seek linkages with other NGO’s and organizations involved in educational and healthcare services.
6. Develop the necessary infrastructure in pursuit of the aforementioned objectives both in the U.S. and in Afghanistan.
For more information:
Afghan Education for a Better Tomorrow (AEBT)
9511 Cote Dor Dr. Elk Grove CA, 95624 USA
Phone: 916-505-2364 E-Mail: info@AfghanEducation.org